Disclaimer and Restriction of Use and Photos On The Site
Disclaimer and Restriction of Use
The Will County Sheriff's Office is presenting a series of maps showing locations of warrants/offenders and corresponding data with dates, types of warrants, locations, charges, etc. This data is being presented in best possible fashion and may be subject to error or change due to:
- Information not yet verified by an sworn officer of the Sheriff's Office
- Information that might include mechanical and/or human error
- Warrants are mapped according to the address on file for the individual at the time of issuance. The individual in question may no longer reside at that address, but the records do not contain any other address on file.
- Errors in the automatic calculation of coordinates and the interpretation of those coordinates while creating the maps
Neither the Will County Sheriff's Office nor the County of Will guarantee (either expressly written or implied) the accuracy, completeness, or correct geocoding of the data being presented. The Will County Sheriff's Office and the County of Will shall have no liability for any error or omission, or for the use of, or the results obtained from the use of this data. The Will County Sheriff's Office and the County of Will shall assume no liability for any decision made, action taken, or not taken by the user in reliance of any information or data presented. The Will County Sheriff's Office and the County of Will are not responsible for any defamatory, offensive, misleading or illegal conduct of other users, links or third parties.
The Will County Sheriff's Office cautions against using the data provided in the maps to make decisions/comparisons regarding the safety of or the amount of crime occurring in a particular area. The Sheriff's Office respectful requests the user to consider that:
- The information represents warrants issued in Will County and does not include other jurisdictions warrants in any form.
- The information does not reflect or certify "safe" or "unsafe" areas.
- Areas with larger density of people may have more warrants issued/offenders residing than other areas. This does not necessarily mean more crime occurs in that area, only that more warrants are reported there.
- The geocoding techniques used are good, but not perfect. Mapped points may not always be in the correct position on the map due to a variety of factors.
The use of the data provided on the maps indicates the user's unconditional acceptance of all risks associated with using the presented data.
Any use of the data for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
Photos On The Site
This website posts photos of those with active warrants as are available within our Jail Management System. The Will County Sheriff's Office strives to maintain the data as accurately as possible. Unfortunately not all information is presented correctly and therefore, on occasion, a picture might become associated with the wrong record. You may feel free to us the Contact Us form to inform us of just such an error. We will do our best to resolve the issue. More information about you might be requested to verify the information submitted via the Contact Us form. Please include contact information for that reason.